Cut your cleaning time in half and eliminate the hazardous, labor-intensive boil-out step. Swisher No Boil is a safer and faster method of cleaning and helps get rid of carbon buildup that reduces heat and causes flavor transference.
Cleans fryers in 22 minutes, half the time of the boil-out method
Does not require personal protective equipment or extensive training
Removes carbon buildup that reduces heat and causes flavor transference
Eliminates the hazardous, labor-intesive boil-out method
Improves employee safety without personal protective equipment
Extends oil life and improves the quality of fried foods
For use in fryers
Carbon buildup on fryers
1. Turn off fryer and allow it to cool to 120-130° F. Drain oil and move fryer baskets to sink.
2. Using a small bucket or pan, flush the debris out with the valve open. Repeat flushing as necessary unitl debris is cleaned.
3. Spray Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner on warm 120-130° F fryer surfaces, covering soiled fryer areas completely.
4. Let product penetrate baked-on soil deposits for 1-5 minutes. Reapply product as needed.
5. Scrub to remove baked-on soil in & around the fryer. For heavy soil, more product may be applied.
6. Rinse with hot potable water (min. 110° F) and wipe down with a clean rag.
7. Ensure the fryer is dry and free of water before refilling with oil.
For best results clean fryer with Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner every 3 - 4 days.
Cut your fryer cleaning time in half and improve your food quality with Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner.
Watch how easily and quickly you can clean your fryer.
Learn how Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner is a simple and safe way to clean your fryer in half the time.
See how Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner can simplify your fryer cleaning procedure.
Step-by-step instructions on how to clean your fryer with Swisher No Boil Fryer Cleaner.